Friday, February 20, 2009

Do You Still Love Me?

Holy cow…it has been a long time but NEVER FEAR…I am back!!!!!!!!!! I had a long couple of months where I just needed a break. Even though you all know why I have been gone, just to make extra sure, I will tell you again. It is because this little guy has been growing inside me!!


I know what you are going to say, so no need to say it. YES…he is super cute and takes after his mother. Hey...I NEVER was one who claimed to be modest!!

Sooooo the main reason that I took such a long break is that the first five months were a rough road for me. To be honest it was NO fun at all!! Now that I am heading into the home stretch I am feeling much better, tired, but not sick and I will take that ANY DAY!!

So many things have happened since I last blogged. I went back to Oregon (for the first time in 10 years) to visit family, I went to the New Kids on the Block concert, I graduated college, I turned 30, I got pregnant…and so much more. I am currently debating if I should start fresh with the blog or go back and give you recaps of all my events. What do you think?

And don’t worry I promise I am back for sure…so let your reading pleasure commence!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I am just happy you are back. I MISSED you!!! I think you should take us on a trip down memory lane. I mean, I would love to see the NKOTB pictures, and whatever else you have in store.

MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Let's not part like this again. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I say get on the detailed recaps :) - write several positive things about me including valentines day :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! My days just got a little bit brighter! lol... XOXOXO

barbatron said...

Hooray...for Baby and hooray for blogging again! um...you are already due for a next one